S P E E D . . . .
S P E E D could be :
- S P E E D is the rate of motion, or equivalently the rate of change of position, many times expressed as distance d moved per unit of time t.
- S P E E D is a 1994 action film directed by Jan de Bont, starring Keanu Reeves, Sandra Bullock, Dennis Hopper, Joe Morton and Jeff Daniels.
- S P E E D is the speed of all electromagnetic radiation in a vacuum, not just visible light which is is exactly 299,792,458 metres per second !!
- S P E E D is a narcotic drug, amphetamines
- S P E E D is my conceptual art to show my ABILITY to CREATE something great & extraordinary of something so simple !